MY ACCOUNT WAS REBOOTED

Wtf. My game just rebooted to zero. I received an e-mail asking to log with my Google or Facebook account and bla bla bla. My nickname was MistyQ... My email (which made all this chaos) was [email protected] I want my account back or my money back.
Who had the smart ideas of to make an update like that in a Friday? =/

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited December 2018
    Hey @MistyQ. We have not rolled out our update, so I'm not sure what would have caused this issue. Please send a ticket to customer support and they'll make sure you get your account back.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel where did the ability to see tower runes come from? Super happy about it because better late than never, but it’s weird that it came out just randomly and not during and update.
  • @Swordking35. Probably another "bug", like the 2k tickets in boss mode. It should be "fixed" pretty quickly, as it favors players and increases enjoyment of the game.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @Joel How many time until I get any feedback of my ticket usually? I opened a ticked like you said, but no answer yet
  • @MistyQ please share if you actually get a response on your ticket, I think there is an auto delete on the other end......
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Customer support is actively working to have these issues resolved. If you do not hear from CS for more than 72 hours, please send me a DM and I will make sure your account gets looked at.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com