Still no Update on Amazon Appstore

GrumpyDudeGrumpyDude Member
edited December 2018 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi, I am on an Amazon device and there is still no update on the amazon appstore, which means I cant play the game.... Any ETA on when it will be available @Joel ?
Grumpy
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    You should still be able to play on Amazon even without the update. Are you not able to log into the game?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It says: "Error, cant connect to the server." It worked until 2 days ago, so I suppose it has to do with the new version you guys put out.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Have you updated on any other devices? If your account has been updated on one device, that will mean you need to update on all devices, so you will unfortunately wait for the Amazon update. But if you haven't updated your account on any other devices, then we'll look into your account to see what's going wrong.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I have updated on my phone. Well, thanks for the fast response and answer!
  • i havnt been able to log into dungeon boss in 2 days on both my amazon devices - its blatently not working on the amazon fire tablet even after total re-install
  • Any info on when the update will be available on Amazon only it's getting close to the holidays and i would expect customer services would want to be at home with families so any problems could result in a long period of down time in the middle of a big important event
  • @Joel is there any information on when the update will be available from amazon? Has anyone else been able to find the update on amazon?
  • One temporary solution might be to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, on your desktop to update the app and play there until the update is released for Amazon. Looks like Amazon might actually TEST the app before they post it. WHAT A SHOCKINGLY INNOVATIVE IDEA! Who could have thought of that!
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• I have a lot of amazon coins that are just waiting to be spent on DB. Neither my iPhone or BlueStacks allows me to use them.