“Failed to connect to server”

Hi,
I can’t seem to log in to my game app, keeps giving me the following error
“Failed to connect to server, please check your connection and try again. Press OK to retry” to no success.
I am connected as far as internet and data is concerned because all my apps are running normally.
Please assist.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Benz0. Are you still unable to connect to the server?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Same here, but I’m stuck on Loading... (Login) screen
  • Benz0Benz0 Member
    Hey @Joel. Yes. I’m stuck on this screen still today
  • Benz0Benz0 Member
    v168lxnlosi3.png
  • I am also having this issue its been 2 days now... any1 figure out how to fix it?
  • 3 days now, and still can not load game.does this affect paying customers also?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    If you are still getting a failed to connect to server error, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. When you reinstall, you'll probably get a new account. Please make a Boss Fight account with that new account and then send customer support the DBID of your new account and the DBID or username of the account you want to recover. We're working as quickly as possible to get people back into the game.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • So your wanting me to lose all of my game? What makes me think that if you cant recover my current game,what makes me think you can recover after deleting my current game.
  • It's known that they can recover your game ... it's often used practice
    A lot of players walked that way
  • For those of you on Kindles, Amazon Apps is only up to game version 0.5.10781.

The newest (android) version appears to be 0.5.11437.

If that alone isn't the problem, then I'm guessing that you are like me and play on two devices (Kindle and an android phone), where playing the newer version and saving data to the server is probably now preventing you from opening the older version of the game.

Been there, gone through this a dozen times with Amazon.
  • Having same problem. Cannot connect to the server. I was able to login this morning but was unable in the evening.
  • Joel wrote: »
    If you are still getting a failed to connect to server error, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. When you reinstall, you'll probably get a new account. Please make a Boss Fight account with that new account and then send customer support the DBID of your new account and the DBID or username of the account you want to recover. We're working as quickly as possible to get people back into the game.

@Joel , I saw the comment about uninstalling and then creating a new account to request that old accounts be recovered. I do not believe that I had a BigFish account, and because I keep getting the server error when logging into the app I cannot access my DB ID. Is there any way at all to recover my account? Please help in any way possible, I have been unable to access the game for over a week now and I just now found your comment here on this site.
  • OhFFS!
  • SynchSynch Member
    Joel wrote: »

I tried this over a year and lost all progress on my account. Customer support never responded and I quit the game for over a year. I only recently returned when I figured out how to recover it my self - roll back my phone to an older backup. The backup system seems to have improved since then...still not sure I would risk it. Backup your device first.