Cannot connect to server

I haven't been able to open my DB game since yesterday, I get a message saying "Failed to connect to the server. Check your connection and try again. Press OK to retry." I am able to access all other games/wifi on my iPad, but cannot connect to DB. I've attempted to download and log in on a different device, but had to submit a password reset to all possible email accounts and haven't received any. I've been unable to get my daily crowns yesterday and today because of this issue. I've restarted my iPad, made sure my game is up-to-date, but still cannot access it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @pmoar, are you still unable to connect to the game?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I an i have the same problem
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    If you are still getting a failed to connect to server error, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. When you reinstall, you'll probably get a new account. Please make a Boss Fight account with that new account and then send customer support the DBID of your new account and the DBID or username of the account you want to recover. We're working as quickly as possible to get people back into the game.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com