Can"t login on new update

After updating to latest vrrsion on android phone the screen remain on loading...login without advancing I still can login on my tablet with the older versionc4be2w7czi1b.png
Tagged:

Comments

• The fix
    joolzie wrote: »
    unknown_player I had the same issue--it stuck in the middle of loading--and support told me to do the following, which worked, but my game is completely reset. I'm waiting to hear something on that now...

From support:
    In some cases on Android devices, our account manager, if having issues with your account will try to set a backup ID that can get blocked if you have Ad blocking on.

Try going to SETTINGS
    Scroll down & Select " GOOGLE (google settings)"
    Select "Ads"
    Turn 'Opt out of Ads Personalization" to OFF

Thanks @joolzie !!!
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• They send me the same but unfortunately I can"t find the opt..... option I'm on Android 5.1
  • Perhaps look in the settings menu on the browser itself rather general device settings?

• edited December 2018
    On my phone, which uses android 5.0.1, I have to go to apps menu on home screen, then select the "Google settings " option in that menu. The main settings menu does not have it. The ads option is the first option.
    Unfortunately, the game itself is not compatible with my model of phone. I have also had good luck with the BlueStacks Android emulator on my desktop. Hope this helps.

• I found the ads settings and the option was already off so it's not the cause
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    If you are still getting a failed to connect to server error, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. When you reinstall, you'll probably get a new account. Please make a Boss Fight account with that new account and then send customer support the DBID of your new account and the DBID or username of the account you want to recover. We're working as quickly as possible to get people back into the game.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com