im stuck at Loading...(Login) there too. So
any help?

Comments

• Is this an Amazon Kindle?
  • plaairplaair Member
    edited January 10
    No its android device
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    There might be a setting on your device that is causing a problem. In some cases on Android devices, if our account manager is having issues with your account, it will try to set a backup ID that can get blocked if you have Ad blocking on.

Try going to SETTINGS
    Scroll down & Select " GOOGLE (google settings)"
    Select "Ads"
    Turn 'Opt out of Ads Personalization" to OFF

After that, you'll most likely be given a new account, but should be able to log in if you had registered your account beforehand. If you didn't register your account, please contact customer support and they'll make sure you get your account back.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I'm using a Fire HD8 6th generation to play the game and I'm unable to find these Google settings on my device. I wouldn't be so concerned but for the fact that I've spent a lot of money on my level 80 account which I'm unable to access. I'm probably going to be booted from my top 50 guild, so this is getting rather frustrating.
    I have an alternate account on another device which successfully updated. I saw some posts on other threads which mentioned something about this.
    What should I do?
    Here's the ridiculous response I received from customer support.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Big Fish Games.

Support for Dungeon Boss has moved, please visit the following page to re-submit your request. https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Big Fish Games Customer Support Team
  • I went to the link contained in the above form letter which took 3 days to arrive. It's a tedious, unwieldy process which doesn't allow cut and paste. It requested my new DBID number which requires me to access my account which I can't do. The procedure culminates with a Captcha thing which requires one to identify objects from 9 microscopic photos. That's a good time.
    Nice going. You've taken a great game and made it a completely miserable experience. I have strong doubts that I'll be able to recover my account. If I do, I'll keep playing, but I'll never spend another dime to play.
  • Still nothing the problem still persists.
  • Sometimes it helped to change to another wifi ... not sure you tried that
  • I will try it thanks for suggestion but i think i found a problem. Will let you all know tomorrow when i do something.
  • OK I finally fixed the problem. Problem wasn't in game it was my phone. I did flash my ROM with google certification. As soon as I got in my phone I tried playing Dungeon Boss and it works like before. Thanks for help. Cheeeers!
  • Hi, has anyone had a problem with quick looting? As of today, whenever I or my 2 sons try to, the screen greys out and freezes. The only way to continue is completely close the game down. One of my sons has also had a rune slot disappear in one of the character profile screens. I would be grateful for some advice.
  • I have same problem.can u explain what u did pls
  • I have been logging in with no problem until this morning. It's telling me I'm using an unsupported version and sending me to the store but not updating. Did you guys do some kind of update last night? I'm using a Kindle Fire and have not been able to get in at all today.