Free Gem Videos

I am not getting the free gem videos that some of my guildmates are getting. Is this device dependent?
Tagged:

Comments

• ClaraRClaraR Member
    This videos are avaiable if you are short on ressources ...
    Are you short on gems you can get the option to get a few by watching a video. Same with stamina ...

If you have ressources ... no option.
    Try to get that option when you run out of stamina next time ... ;)
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I have about 3000 gems and was aloud to watch the video.
  • WasiWasi Member
    Aloud? Were people screaming in the video?

I wasn’t allowed to watch myself..
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • My alt had more gems than me and had the video, I did not. Not tied to available resources...
  • I guess this will be yet another community question completely ignored by the community manager?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The video ads are not currently available for all players. We are still in the process of experimenting with the system.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bi9wemq8g81e.jpg

It's now avaiable here
  • edited January 12
    I got ten gems and it said "purchase successful".... was super afraid they were just starting to steal our money.

Edit checked my bank account and saw 1 dollar.. gone. Thought they actually did, but that was from ANOTHER game... you see if you had a good game, you would get more purchases from regulars.
  • ClaraRClaraR Member
    edited January 14
    jzhcd7ad9i84.jpg

lqdnikdaqd0l.jpg

No free gems today ...
    @Joel @DB_Stanley @xtmn8r
    Post edited by ClaraR on
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Joel wrote: »
    The video ads are not currently available for all players. We are still in the process of experimenting with the system.

The interpretation of this is: We don’t know why, but we are trying to find the bug.

• So now I have the gems for watching a video offer.

The video was for Moneygram.

It’s all starting to make sense.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    So now I have the gems for watching a video offer.

The video was for Moneygram.

It’s all starting to make sense.

...saw this coming way down the track. Always curious how much they make on these.

I remember when Cable TV had no commercials. Now you pay a (high) subscription fee, they sell more commercial time than ever, have diverted much of the quality programming to overpriced "premium" channels, and many stations run infomercials all night.

It seems like an evolutionary business cycle. It will eventually end - but it may not be pretty.