Monday’s rewards are an error

c31am1ux9exy.jpeg


Monday’s rewards turned into an error message after the update at 5:00 EST on Wed.
Tagged:

Comments

  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Please do not delete this mail. We are looking into the issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    Please do not delete this mail. We are looking into the issue.

    Do no delete what mail, the error mail? Already deleted. Please send me my lost mail and weekly rewards that were taken.
  • Yeah - what happens if you didn't realize what happened and deleted it?
  • Thanks Dungeon Boss guess I’m not getting my rewards because YOU screwed up.
  • Phouka79 wrote: »
    Thanks Dungeon Boss guess I’m not getting my rewards because YOU screwed up.
    Working as intended.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We have released a fix for this issue, all of the error mail should now be back to normal. If you claimed your mail while it was in the 'error' state, you can contact customer support. I'm told that they are not able to replace the exact rewards, as they are not able to send specific runes as compensation, but they will look at your account to confirm your leaderboard standing and mail claim situation and give comparable compensation.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Already contacted customer support, hopefully this goes better than last time when it took 14 days to get a response and that only after I pmd joel for help with it......
  • I am so far (after a week of No reply) convinced that Boss Fight ignores mail from players...
  • skatibian wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    Please do not delete this mail. We are looking into the issue.

    Do no delete what mail, the error mail? Already deleted. Please send me my lost mail and weekly rewards that were taken.

    Don't you know, there is NO WAY that Boss Fight can replace your lost items. It's just not possible. *cough* bull$h!t *cough*.

    /s
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com