Game locking up after quick looting.

Game is locking up now after quick looting. Getting a gray screen. Using an iPhone 8.

@Joel
Tagged:

Comments

• I can verify!
  • When I hit my back arrow after quick looting a dungeon, my screen just shows my city scene. All other icons disappear and the screen freezes.
  • p4iunfezhaed.jpeg
    dvad7t05j89o.png
    6araizz9bgp7.png
    zxyc76ua9iwc.png
    8vvtpxtsb952.png
  • 7xn18p1y7qpk.png
  • djmarkmdjmarkm Member
    edited January 21
    I have the similar problem after quick looting, and return to town, left with grey bar at the top screen, frozen out, I have to close the app and restart it, and the problem continues, android v9htq3fvfd7d.jpg
  • djmarkm wrote: »
    I have the similar problem after quick looting, and return to town, left with grey bar at the top screen, frozen out, I have to close the app and restart it, and the problem continues, android v9htq3fvfd7d.jpg

Yup, same here. It entire screen is gray.
  • Same problem here, bro. :s
  • I get this glitch a lot. You just have to restart DB.
  • Has been happening to me for a few hours. Using Amazon 8 tablet
  • working as intended.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• I can also confirm this problem. It started today, and I can no longer quickloot the event dungeon.
  • edited January 22
    I get this glitch a lot. You just have to restart DB.

I am going to have to strongly disagree. It started happening to me today as well. No choice but to restart but it happens in any and every stage after I quick loot. In my 3+ years of playing, this has started suddenly. I will not be able to get my crown quests done tonight because of this issue. This NEEDS to be fixed.

xv18kwdb4hs7.jpg

I demand to be acknowledged!!!
  • You can definitely still get your crown quests done. Just complete the dungeons the ol' fashion way instead of quicklooting and you'll be fine.
  • When the animation runs, the window goes up, and is supposed to go back down, the game freezes/crashes. It still makes the ding noise when the face is touched, but that's it.
  • I am having the same issue. On galaxy s8, gizmo pal tablet and pixel 3
  • edited January 22
    You can definitely still get your crown quests done. Just complete the dungeons the ol' fashion way instead of quicklooting and you'll be fine.

Not when you had 10 minutes left to do it during the day.

Still it is very much annoying when you do not have that option to use it AND you did not expect it to happen. It is like getting to work the usual way only to be late because of an accident or heavier than usual traffic.
    I demand to be acknowledged!!!
  • edited January 22
    EVERY time i quickloot now and try to use the arrow to back out after getting a chest, it just stays like this and all i can do is close DB. It's not saving runes either. I did 3 loots and got 3 runes then i had to close game and when i opened it i had no runes. So i tried it again , got 3 more runes and had to close again leaving me with only 1 rune for some reason. But wait, there's more! It saved how much exp and stamina I had it also took my lootkeys. I demand 7000 lootkeys, 100 shade tokens and 5 legendary runes as compensation.
    gub1ui1yeyug.png
  • I am also having this issue. Please fix ASAP
  • fkpuzfkpuz Member
    Since daily reset and still not working :D
  • Oh, it's after any quickloot. I thought it was when you spam quickloot. That's when I get the error.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are working on a fix for this issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I have the same problem P8 lite ingame name Dubman
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We have released an update that should fix the quick loot issues.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Did you guys all buy the quickloot pass? $49.99 to enable quicklooting again. Quickloot keys sold separately.
  • @Joel when will you release an update that should make the game free to play again?
  • Thank you, the update appears to have fixed my issue. No freezes today.