Restoration

Hello I new to community, and have something on my mind later over a problem I currently have in dungeon boss.
I have been trying to restore my account that I lost over a year ago but couldn’t considering I had problems trying to make an account so I can save my data but was too late due to my phone locking itself for over a long period of time and so I had to remove everything from the phone so I can restore it and lost my data. I would like to know if anyone has a suggestion to my problem. (Also I would like a respond from someone who works at Dungeon Boss who could give me a suggestion on my current problem).
Tagged:

Comments

• Contact customer support and ask them for help. If you can find further informations of your lost account (like DB ID, screenshots of your ingame profile or any knowledge of your logins) add it toyour email to them.
    Here the link:
    https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best luck!
  • Thanks but the problem is that I lost the pictures I took as I have reset everything but thank you for the help.
  • Still try it ...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @ChaoticKing69. Just contact customer support with whatever information you have :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Why don't you respond to the questions who affect the entire community @Joel?! I posted many complains about the game being pay to play and in summit's you ignore this problem as well. Those EA devs sweeped your minds...