Did Joel Block Me

I've pinged @joel on several important issues but as always (almost always), he never responds to the important ones.
Tagged:

Comments

• He's probably overwhelmed...
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    He's probably overwhelmed...

Great idea. If you have too much work, push it off! It will just go away eventually.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I have not blocked you, but I haven't gotten any PMs from you either. I just sent you a PM myself. Honestly not sure what happened here.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Still no reply to my DM. Doesn't seem like the *community manager* is very active.
    talqucd1vz5y.png
  • Here's the content of my DM. I tried to include as much of the community's constructive criticism in it. I'm thinking DB is trying to avoid these topics that may save their game if addressed...

aht504s29qe6.png
  • I guess the new cash grab business model is out of Joel's business. I mean they want money for literally everything now. They're more innovative in creating new cash grab events and epic than creating new ingame content or fixing bugs. The current pricing is impudent, never used the word usury that often.
  • blhz66g6ydzw.jpeg
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • Still no reply @Joel. You've posted since I've sent this. I'm thinking you really have blocked me.