Wtf

Ok so you need to have a certain amount of stars to ascend heroes now?! Cause if so, I’m officially done with this gamea55z0sdi5522.png

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    This is a good thing. It makes the hero redundant and hence won’t change any of the current meta, therefore extra incentive not to spend :)
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Yep, first hero to require star levels for ascension :(
  • BiznizFox wrote: »
    Ok so you need to have a certain amount of stars to ascend heroes now?! Cause if so, I’m officially done with this game

Read here:
    https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/60805/rise-of-gorgon-zola/p1
  • try age of magic game by playkot, more interesting for me now, also all heroes can be obtained free with time, or pay and get them now, as free player i dont see much difficulty, just you need time to get mechanics and so on, db is dead.
  • DevilJhons wrote: »
    try age of magic game by playkot, more interesting for me now, also all heroes can be obtained free with time, or pay and get them now, as free player i dont see much difficulty, just you need time to get mechanics and so on, db is dead.

I’ll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion

• li30li30 Member
    Marvel strike force I'm having fun these days, it surely has p2w aspect, doesn't ruin my gaming experience, many DB former PA/LC payers playing it as well, worth a try.