Patch Notes: January 23rd, 2019

2»

Comments

• 3,360 is how much energy you will earn for free during this event from the automatic 1 energy every 6 minutes. 700 extra if you watch the add for +50 energy. If you get 50 tickets every time you quickloot the dungeon you can earn 40,600 tickets for free but you are going to need 812 keys. You have to manually run/quickloot the event dungeon 58 times every day. It doesn’t seem to hard for level 80 players since they can hold 100 energy but we still have to play at least 3 times (Every 8 hours) a day. Yeah it’s possible but you have to be willing to check the game constantly through the day for 2 weeks. This answers how much quick looting you have to do to get the whopping deal of 20 Zola tokens. I just can’t waste my day quick looting dungeons for 2 weeks to get 20 Zola tokens. Unless it takes only 20 tokens to get Zola 6 stars.

Hello, if you guys didn`t notice there is a thing in the event shop you can purchase to get Zola tokens quicker. It`s the Zola chest for 20k Tickects, and it gives like 10- like maybe 25 tokens of Zola. Buy that not the 200k ticket thing for 20 tokens.
  • 3,360 is how much energy you will earn for free during this event from the automatic 1 energy every 6 minutes. 700 extra if you watch the add for +50 energy. If you get 50 tickets every time you quickloot the dungeon you can earn 40,600 tickets for free but you are going to need 812 keys. You have to manually run/quickloot the event dungeon 58 times every day. It doesn’t seem to hard for level 80 players since they can hold 100 energy but we still have to play at least 3 times (Every 8 hours) a day. Yeah it’s possible but you have to be willing to check the game constantly through the day for 2 weeks. This answers how much quick looting you have to do to get the whopping deal of 20 Zola tokens. I just can’t waste my day quick looting dungeons for 2 weeks to get 20 Zola tokens. Unless it takes only 20 tokens to get Zola 6 stars.

Hello, if you guys didn`t notice there is a thing in the event shop you can purchase to get Zola tokens quicker. It`s the Zola chest for 20k Tickects, and it gives like 10- like maybe 25 tokens of Zola. Buy that not the 200k ticket thing for 20 tokens.

It MAY give Zola tokens. It also has other useless tokens. It’s random.
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    3,360 is how much energy you will earn for free during this event from the automatic 1 energy every 6 minutes. 700 extra if you watch the add for +50 energy. If you get 50 tickets every time you quickloot the dungeon you can earn 40,600 tickets for free but you are going to need 812 keys. You have to manually run/quickloot the event dungeon 58 times every day. It doesn’t seem to hard for level 80 players since they can hold 100 energy but we still have to play at least 3 times (Every 8 hours) a day. Yeah it’s possible but you have to be willing to check the game constantly through the day for 2 weeks. This answers how much quick looting you have to do to get the whopping deal of 20 Zola tokens. I just can’t waste my day quick looting dungeons for 2 weeks to get 20 Zola tokens. Unless it takes only 20 tokens to get Zola 6 stars.

It MAY give Zola tokens. It also has other useless tokens. It’s random.

Only if you don’t APM it.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    I don't know either, I keep considering it then telling myself I will finish out the week for my guild. I guess its an old habits die hard type of thing, an homage to an earlier time when I enjoyed DB as an escape from real life.

I held out for quite a while before I quit because I was a consistent crown earner for the guild, and I didn't want to leave people hanging. The first few days after quitting was tough. I almost reinstalled it several times a day, promising myself that i'd just play the baby account. I held out though.

given several months of break, and reading about the current state of the game, i guess i won't need to occupy any of the storage space on my phone for this game.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • oredith wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    I don't know either, I keep considering it then telling myself I will finish out the week for my guild. I guess its an old habits die hard type of thing, an homage to an earlier time when I enjoyed DB as an escape from real life.

I held out for quite a while before I quit because I was a consistent crown earner for the guild, and I didn't want to leave people hanging. The first few days after quitting was tough. I almost reinstalled it several times a day, promising myself that i'd just play the baby account. I held out though.

given several months of break, and reading about the current state of the game, i guess i won't need to occupy any of the storage space on my phone for this game.

stay strong, brother.
  • oredith wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »

But according to the IOS app store, Dungeon Boss is only 140MB.

(It currently takes up 951.3MB (1GB) on my ipad and I suspect uses much more memory when it runs (loading graphics and data), which probably explains the frequent bounce-out to home screen I get several times while playing.)
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Regarding the memory footprint of the game, it is very common for apps to bloat over time due to operating systems not cleaning out 'dead data'. If you uninstall and reinstall the game, you should see a significant reduction of the file size. I do this every so often for all my apps, even major social networking ones suffer from this.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
2»