Not that they’ll answer, but where is the guild PVP leaderboard?

Is there some lootpass I need to purchase to view it?
Tagged:

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    We will search for it. Enjoy the game.
  • danacdanac Member
    we're looking into it.

it's working as intended.

we listen to all player feedback.

sorry! Nub Nub ate it!

• New lootpass: HUD- you can see what you're doing most of the time.
  • Seriously though, get that leaderboard back guys. I'm not a developer, but I don't really think it's that complex to do.
  • Ever heard of silent bidding? It's like that but you have to hope you hit the top of the leaderboard.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    It will be put back as soon as an acceptable guild is the leader.
  • danac wrote: »
    we're looking into it.

it's working as intended.

we listen to all player feedback.

sorry! Nub Nub ate it!

Don't forget: "We're disappointed that our sh!tty QA and programming wasn't bug free, we hear your feedback and promise to not let this happen again"
  • Alecat97 wrote: »
    Seriously though, get that leaderboard back guys. I'm not a developer, but I don't really think it's that complex to do.

It already existed...why was it removed? Did the golden children cry because they weren’t at the top?

Joel’s busy helping out in CS not answering tickets so I guess he’s too tied up to answer us...
  • @xtmn8r @Joel please take some time to bring back the Guild Trophy leaderboard. It doesn't make sense not to have it anymore.
    And also, it was the most prestigious one (compared to RP, Tower or Dungeons completed).
  • **crickets**
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The Guild Trophy Leaderboard has been retired for the foreseeable future. We will consider potentially bringing it back in the same or potentially a different form somewhere down the line.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    The Guild Trophy Leaderboard has been retired for the foreseeable future. We will consider potentially bringing it back in the same or potentially a different form somewhere down the line.

Why?
  • Then be fair and leave the xp bonus in for at least as long as the leaderboard is out.
  • They will bring it back when UW is not number 1. I do not see that in the foreseeable future.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Joel wrote: »

The boss said to the Devs “Since all the bugs have been fixed, just find something else to change. Make sure that it is something the players didn’t ask for.”
  • Swordking35Swordking35 Member
    edited February 9
    Look @Joel. I like that you are answering this question, I really do. But can you A) Explain the dev team’s reasoning for making any given decision, and B. Answer a question about or address significant-ish changes like this when they happen? Like in the patch notes? This happened, what, months ago? I cared then, but by now it’s kind of been forgotten.

Side Note: apparently I can’t write B ) because it turns into B)
  • Look @Joel. I like that you are answering this question, I really do. But can you A) Explain the dev team’s reasoning for making any given decision, and B. Answer a question about or address significant-ish changes like this when they happen? Like in the patch notes? This happened, what, months ago? I cared then, but by now it’s kind of been forgotten.

Side Note: apparently I can’t write B ) because it turns into B)

It took weeks of badgering in multiple media to even get that answer.
  • Joel is busy with finding new ways to get out money.