- Aria is now part of the Assassin family.
- Sand in the Eyes now attacks all enemies, and its cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 3.
- Hurricane Flurry now has a chance to Paralyze instead of a chance to Daze, and it's cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 4.
- Primed Twist now starts powered, and its cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 4.
- Aria no longer has the Quick Starter, Speed of Light Team, or Inhuman Reflexes passive traits.
- Aria now gets Martial Artist passive ability, which increases her Crit and Dodge chance.
- Aria now gets the Assassin Troupe passive ability after being ascended once, which gives all Assassins on her team 15% ATK and DEF for each Assassin ally.
- Aria now gets the Acrobatic Technique passive trait after being ascended twice, which lets Assassin allies take 25% reduced damage from melee attacks, and also makes enemies deal 25% reduced damage while they are provoked, paralyzed, or off-balance.
- Aria now gets the Dramatic Entrance passive trait after being ascended twice, which makes all enemies start the dungeon Off-Balance.
Pontifex Mortis Rework:
- Pontifex is now part of the Arcane family. Kobal the Pestilent, Selwyn the Enduring, Icebloom, and Ember Sanguine are also now Arcane heroes.
- Pontifex's basic attack is now Necro Bolt, which is a ranged Dark attack that has a chance to disease.
- Chaos storm is now a Ranged Dark attack and has a chance to apply frozen, burned, wounded, paralyzed, or diseased, and it's cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 4.
- Grave Digger now buffs ATK and DEF, marks the target with a Grave Digger status, and its cooldown has been reduced from 5 to 4. When an enemy with Grave Digger is killed, all of their allies take damage. The status lasts for 3 turns.
- Doom Bolt is now a shield-piercing ranged lightning attack that also removes corpses on a killing blow, and its cooldown has been reduced from 5 to 3.
- Pontifex no longer gets the Soul Eater, Undead Fervor, Reincarnate, or Flesh Incarnate passive trait.
- Pontifex now gets the Necromancer Supreme passive trait, which is similar to Reincarnate. It allows him to return as an ascension 1/2/3 skeleton caster after dying, and he resurrects after 4/3/2 turns. The numbers listed scale with his ascensions.
- Pontifex now gets the Chaotic Energies passive trait after being ascended once, which gives all allies a random stat buff or heal when Pontifex dies.
- Pontifex now gets Arcane Assault after being ascended twice, which gives Arcane allies 25% additional damage and +1 energy after killing an enemy.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment