Why the did update cut all my heroes power level in half?

For instance. I know before the update my Zomm was around 10.5k. Now post update he is 5k, that’s LV80 6* FA with elite and superior runes. Same with all My other. Anyone else have this problem?

Why the did update cut all my heroes power level in half? 13 votes

?
61%
bvs72Adverb007Igorokmain999JonahDennisMrTheWaffleKingBasherblastZulkodd_666TheUnchainedOne 8 votes
?
38%
Schnuppeshiggity80sirolk99StinkyOMDRAGON89 5 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• ?
    Yea I have this problem aswell
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    ?
    Hero power is an arbitrary number to give you a vague hint how powerful your hero is. My guess is it has been halved to give runes power more weight and epics less weight.

Sometimes it's still misleading because it's static and doesn't reflect team synergy.
    Furthermore runes with a 4th stat have the same rune power as runes without 4th stat. This distorts the hero power.
    a1us6j4h5gso.png

• lthomas616lthomas616 Member
    edited March 4
    edited March 4
    edited March 4
  • eqj6p6chii3x.png
    veb17xopfjs1.png
  • 5016? It was way higher before update.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    ?
    Ask Team Toast.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We did a shift to hero power calculations with our previous update. Numbers were roughly halved across the board for all players, but stats themselves are unchanged.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Phouka79Phouka79 Member
    @Joel any word in those gorgon epics that should have dropped into the islands last week?
  • ?
    Then why is my 2 star Jin beating 10+ six stars in my roster?
  • Phouka79Phouka79 Member

Are those other 6* heroes legendary? they have also added a boost to heroes based on their tier and their stars. At 3 stars (like mine is) Jin gets a 30% rarity boost to his base stats (attack, defense, skill and health). So that may be why. But the last update was such a mess that I’d be surprised if the devs even know what is going on in their own game any more.
  • danacdanac Member

wow.
    I can only use 4 heroes at once.
  • FireennFireenn Member
    They removed the power Epics gave.
  • This "update" (in quotes because updates are supposed to FIX problems, not nerf my whole **** roster after two f**king years of effort) is the biggest mistake I've ever seen these guys make with this game. At least before we had some chance of keeping up with all these pay-to-win clowns who don't want to do the work, but now it's basically like starting from scratch. I really enjoy this game but not that **** much... This is definitely no way to treat dedicated players
  • Maybe they could compensate us by removing the level cap, or barring that giving us a way to convert all that extra XP into something useful. Just a thought...
  • ?
    Phouka79 wrote: »
    Are those other 6* heroes legendary? they have also added a boost to heroes based on their tier and their stars. At 3 stars (like mine is) Jin gets a 30% rarity boost to his base stats (attack, defense, skill and health). So that may be why. But the last update was such a mess that I’d be surprised if the devs even know what is going on in their own game any more.

He is beating a 6 star runed Zomm, Tehran’s and Degrund. However he is losing to a Torchy and Ekko so I’m doubting hero rarity matters much. Also an unruned Marrow is beating my 6 star FA Agnon covered in Energy Runes.. 10/10