Aria with epic does not counter twice

With arias new update came alot of reworks and were all good and made aria a viable hero in regular dungeons, so being an aria freak i bought her epic pack on my other high level account for 20 dollars. I was excited with I found out she counters twice and is great against ranged teams. So i go in and as allways first turn use prime twist, so the she gets attacked and counters... once, so i think oh its just a glitch or something. Well... no. She never retaliates more than once except when i put an extra basic attack rune on. This might have something to do with me buying her epic before she was fully acended or something. DB team please fix this
Tagged:

Comments

• This is related, so I will extend this inquiry further here. I believe the OP is referring to the “Dodge This! III” passive which clearly does state that a dodge should result in two counters at 100% additional damage = 2x.

With the addition of Aria’s epic that states that counters result in 4x damage, I’m assuming the situation should result in 2 counter attacks for x8 damage each if an epic is triggered? This is especially relevant with the introduction of the new enabler runes, and it would be great if we can get clarity on the mechanics behind this all. I have also noticed a similar discrepancy in descriptions and the actual battle outcomes.

3e0en0x9giv6.jpeg

u1vghevq3fol.jpeg
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Hammerdin, you are correct. This issue should be fixed as of Friday's patch.
    https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/61112/patch-notes-march-22nd-2019
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thanks Joel. Looks to be working as intended.
  • Yay, so this **** OP ridiculous character is even worse to fight now. This game has gone down the toilet. Pay to win with garbage OP characters.