[BUG] Pontifex Grave Digger / Chaotic Energies

HammerdinHammerdin Member
Situation: [updated] Grave Digger does not trigger base damage on opponent allies at all.

Solution: The Grave Digger skill should trigger the Grave Digger status. Especially relevant since this is not a powered up skill like Chaos Storm and is also one of the benefits of getting his epic.

Situation: [updated] Chaotic Energies is supposed to provide a heal or buff on death, but this doesn’t seem to work, unless this has some triggering mechanism that is intertwined with Necromancer Supreme III?

Solution: Clarity on mechanics or make the function simpler to just provide a heal or buff on death of Pontifex regardless of Pontifex’s skeleton revival.

Comments

• Hammerdin wrote: »
    Plaguemancer Mortis Skin
    Level 80, Max Epic

Situation: Grave Digger (Plaguemancer Mortis) does not trigger base damage on opponent allies if Plaguemancer Mortis Grave Digger target dies from the actual Grave Digger attack.

Solution: The Grave Digger skill should trigger the Grave Digger status. Especially relevant since this is not a powered up skill like Chaos Storm.

Technically, it has nothing to do with what skin pontifex is wearing, it is the debuff itself that is the issue as anyone can tell you that when an enemy with the grave digger debuff is killed, it doesn’t properly distribute damage.

There is also an issue where Pontifex’s Chaotic Energies Passive is Not Healing or Granting a random buff to Allies upon death.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • You are right. It isn’t skin related, I just noticed the bug alongside Aria’s new skin bug so I posted the specs accordingly. Seems I missed the Chaotic Energies passive.
  • Just a bump but Grave Digger is still not triggering as per the description.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Neither is chaotic energies, would love to get these fixed as I use ponti alot now
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm seeing Chaotic Energies work normally. Are you sure your heroes aren't Swamped or something? Or maybe they were healed? Chaotic Energies can do a buff OR heal.

We're looking into the Grave Digger issue.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • HammerdinHammerdin Member
    edited April 13
    Let me run a few tests and see if everything is working.