Jin Ley is now an assassin

Just because Jin wasn't OP enough, now he is becoming an assassin to show even more how he is dominant.cez99kz1siea.png

Comments

• Some people cant tell whats going on here from first glance, but basically, he's getting evasion from Shadowblade, which only works with assassins. Since Jin isn't an assassin, he shouldn't benefit from this passive.
  • Thank you for that precision, I forgot to mention it earlier in my haste to show that bug.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This is intentional. As part of the recent rework to family passive traits, Black Diamond's Light Assault gives light allies the Martial Artist trait, which makes them assassins.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ApocalyptusApocalyptus Member
    edited April 2
    Joel wrote: »
    This is intentional. As part of the recent rework to family passive traits, Black Diamond's Light Assault gives light allies the Martial Artist trait, which makes them assassins.

So watch your backs if Heroes such as sifu Jianzhi or even Emily are on a team with black diamond. (Zen & Leonidus even.)

Counter action: bring dwarves as they can put the hurt on said assassins.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Joel wrote: »

So watch your backs if Heroes such as sifu Jianzhi or even Emily are on a team with black diamond. (Zen & Leonidus even.)

Counter action: bring dwarves as they can put the hurt on said assassins.

Alexandros the Assassin! His most lethal move- go ahead and hit me, I dare you!