KNOWN ISSUE: Event Ticket Error

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited June 5 in Bugs & Technical Issues
UPDATE 2:
We are in the process of sending tickets to the portion of players that were missed in the initial compensation round. As with the last round, you may get an Out of Sync error as your tickets are restored. The tickets will be automatically added to your inventory, not in a mail, and the leaderboards will not be impacted.

UPDATE: We will be restoring the tickets that players lost tomorrow morning, Wednesday June 5th, between approximately 4:45-5:15am Central Time. If you are logged in at that time, you may get an Out Of Sync error as your tickets are restored. The tickets will be automatically added to your inventory, not sent in a mail. and the leaderboards will not be impacted by this correction. Thanks for your patience!

We are aware that something has gone wrong with event tickets and are looking into the issue. You do not need to contact customer support about this issue. We have released a fix that will make it so players who log in for the first time today after the fix was released will not lose their tickets, and we are in the process of figuring out the best way to return tickets to players who lost them.

The event tickets will not be sent out today (Monday). We are actively discussing what the best way to restore tickets without upsetting the leaderboards. We have a few ideas that we are bouncing around but will not have further information until tomorrow. Even so, I can promise you that we are taking this issue *extremely* seriously and are doing everything we can to ensure that affected players are tended to.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    Should put a message in game. I'm out, 150K?

Only issue is need tickets in time to craft runes before event ends in 3 days.

Some people will just figure if they play more they'll lose more tickets. Others may feel pushed to spend more than they otherwise would, all around problem.

Hoping this doesn't impact leaderboards too much.
  • What will happen with tickets earned today while you are fixing the problem? Are you certain they will not get lost as a result of restoration?
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    @AlexDungeonBoss I think that at this point it is safe to say that they are never certain of anything.
  • Long time no speak on this forums, but i can't ignore all the problems anymore. I want my tickets back asap!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The event tickets will not be sent out today, we are actively discussing what the best way to restore tickets without upsetting the leaderboards. We have a few ideas that we are bouncing around but will not have further information until tomorrow. Even so, I can promise you that we are taking this issue *extremely* seriously and are doing everything we can to ensure that affected players are tended to.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    What the hell is taking so long? Hurry up! Screw your leaderboards, I want my tickets back now!
    We will be restoring the tickets that players lost tomorrow morning, Wednesday June 5th, between approximately 4:45-5:15am Central Time. If you are logged in at that time, you may get an Out Of Sync error as your tickets are restored. The tickets will be automatically added to your inventory, not sent in a mail. and the leaderboards will not be impacted by this correction. Thanks for your patience!
  • What about lost opportunity to purchase in the event store. Maybe extend or provide compensation. Very frustrating...
  • @Cypress_Pete they have deals in shop that make it like you never lost the chance to buy them.
  • Well. Guess what. I received no additional tickets into my account this morning.
    Now what ?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Log completely out, then back in to double check.
    If still missing, contact customer service.
    We are in the process of sending tickets to the portion of players that were missed in the initial compensation round. As with the last round, you may get an Out of Sync error as your tickets are restored. The tickets will be automatically added to your inventory, not in a mail, and the leaderboards will not be impacted.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    I've just got them. Thanks :smile: