Login problems

I last played a long time ago. Now when I try to log in it says my email is not valid, but when I try to create a new account it says my email is familiar. Can I get my account back?
Tagged:

Comments

• The game also crashes when I try to log in with google
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited September 18
    sog_man wrote: »
    I last played a long time ago. Now when I try to log in it says my email is not valid, but when I try to create a new account it says my email is familiar. Can I get my account back?

Your old account was to be converted over to the Boss Fight login server. Update the App, click on the top left menu, and then click on forgot password. It will send you to a Boss Fight web address where you will need to know your old email address that your account was connected to. If you never created an account, then contact customer support. Having the DBID will make account recovery faster.

DB Support
    https://support.dungeonboss.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • I have swapped devices but still using android and I try to log in with my Google but it ain't loasing my other account please help me
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Please reach out to customer support, they'll be able to help you :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com