What does this icon / graphic / word mean?

EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited August 2015 in My Dungeon Discussion
Before I start posting a bunch of images asking to explain some things in game is there a place where it may already all be listed? I searched "icon" and "graphic" here and looked on the wikia but I just wanted to check before I really started looking like a n00b.TIA.

An example:4axxrrv8rc5s.png
0ci3qm92nk2y.png
#TeamTaterTakeTheTown
IGN: Dudum
Champion: Dhaegon Stonecrusher 6* [60]
Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
Hero Cards
When I'm fresh out of stamina sometimes I get a little snippy...Apologies.

Comments

• afroninjaafroninja Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Just hold your finger on it for a second and a description will pop up
    #TeamTater
    Recommended change: Give Tsume an afro!
    knjplof08e1h.png
  • EosEos Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited August 2015
    In the middle of PVP? I didn't want to risk it. Maybe I should've specified. But I guess you don't know of anywhere they are all listed?
    Another example:yhrdxps4j03j.png
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Wishlist: Lupina 6* (103/150), Augustus the Paladin 6* (107/150), Icebloom (224/100 to unlock), Thalia 10*
    Hero Cards
  • Evading. Increased dodge chance. Used by bats and Tsume clones in the campaign. Used by Willow and Shadowblade.
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.
  • afroninjaafroninja Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Eos wrote: »
    In the middle of PVP? I didn't want to risk it. Maybe I should've specified. But I guess you don't know of anywhere they are all listed?
    Another example:yhrdxps4j03j.png

Press and hold on ANY hero at any time in a fight (yes, even pvp) and the hero's card will appear at the top of the screen and you can press on the icon's to see what they represent.
    #TeamTater
    Recommended change: Give Tsume an afro!
    knjplof08e1h.png
    edited August 2015
    Who are they and how do I get them cause i just got wrecked!
    g9m8jgqdh2av.png
    uze1vlwkg999.png
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • al4xal4x Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited August 2015
    @Eos IGOROK, and Life Reaper Brom
    you get them through heroic summons
  • mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    First guy is Igorok, and one of my favorite heroes. He is sturdy and as you know does some great damage and crowd control. He is difficult to obtain; only available through the heroic summon (gems). There was an event two months ago wherein he appeared 10x more frequently...that still didn't make him common. Hopefully they will run another Igorok event again.

Second guy is Brom, another popular hero, although some will argue that he was ruined in the update. He has good health, hits hard, and when ascended his team leech also heals the party. He too, in available through summon, but there are three dungeons at later levels in the game where you can collect his tokens. I believe the first such dungeon is Lair of the Lich King (uber boss at the end of chapter 11).

Good luck with summoning both.

Of course, you could friend me if you want access to Igorok...he's my shared hero!
    @al4x holy $^%&* now I know why you are all so miffed about the mystery that is a fully maxed Brom...

@mycal considering... request sent :smiley:
    0ci3qm92nk2y.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Hero Cards
  • meowstaa_meowstaa_ Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Eos wrote: »
    @al4x holy $^%&* now I know why you are all so miffed about the mystery that is a fully maxed Brom...

@mycal considering... request sent :smiley:

Don't bet on getting them in gem summons that easily tho. I've done over 12k gems (a bunch of real money..) worth of summon and I'm yet to get Igorok, sifu or emily
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Shared Hero: Ippy
    Eos, what is your in-game name?
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    @mycal, Brom first appears as the final dungeon in chapter 8 replacing Shadowblade as a 7 energy dungeon collection.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• hereohereo Member
    edited August 2015
    al4x wrote: »
    @Eos IGOROK, and Death Reaper Brom

you get them through heroic summons

No no no it's IGOROK and Life Reaper Brom
    mycal wrote: »
    First guy is Igorok, and one of my favorite heroes. He is sturdy and as you I think) is the firstknow does some great damage and crowd control. He is difficult to obtain; only available through the heroic summon (gems). There was an event two months ago wherein he appeared 10x more frequently...that still didn't make him common. Hopefully they will run another Igorok event again.

Second guy is Brom, another popular hero, although some will argue that he was ruined in the update. He has good health, hits hard, and when ascended his team leech also heals the party. He too, in available through summon, but there are three dungeons at later levels in the game where you can collect his tokens. I believe the first such dungeon is Lair of the Lich King (uber boss at the end of chapter 11).

Good luck with summoning both.

Of course, you could friend me if you want access to Igorok...he's my shared hero!

My cal hopes end is the first place (I think) to have brom tokens
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
    My bad, imperfect memory!
  • I'm still missing Brom(46/100 tokens to summon) and Emily(11/30 tokens to summon) to complete the team. Events usually have a higher summon rate for certain heroes(I've seen Phenol, Cruel King Bramble and Masuta Kira so far). The new portal summons have it were you get a guaranteed hero if you spend 2700 gems, but is a bit pricey :(. Just keep at it and you will eventually have them all. Most of my heroes I collected their tokens to summon.

Igorok has an increased chance to be summoned via the VIP portal right now.
    rtcu5k6ospad.png
    In game Level 61
    Shared Hero: Level 60 5 star Rocky the Shitake
  • Brims new first location is throne of ash
    I hope to god there's an Emily event. She's the only thing missing from my hero mosaic that I really want.
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

@HaxusBloodbane i finally unlocked every character this past week :D
    viu4g5muith1.gif
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• I have 30 out of (I think it was 42?) heros
    @al4x you need to tier them. Just put them into five various tiers based on what you think of them either from experience or upfront thoughts.
    I'm on Twitter regularly

@al4x who was your final unlock? And is the competitionist in you going to try and give me some challenge on the roster leaderboard?
  • I think Julis was his last
    edited August 2015
    @mycal absolutely not haha, as ive said before i kinda like my heros being low levels (used to be 1... now 15) but more than actually leveling them up i like collecting tokens for them even when their low, so i shalnt be challenging your spot due to the fact I would have to level them up as well ;) (another big part of that is the gold drought, I brought bovus up from 15-60 and it cost me 3m :o i wont be doing that again anytime soon lmao)

edit: @hereo pontifex was my last