Jabber Clenchjaw at level 60, fully upgraded and ascended

ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
His stats and some combat action, described to you using the power of digital video.

(Some of you might also be interested in the Willow, Jabber, Tsume, Bovus team that demonstrate their stuff in the latter half of the video.)

Player level: 70.0
My Dungeon Boss YouTube channel: YouTube.com/videos

Comments

• mycalmycal Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Great video...missed my 15 minutes of fame though (saw my name of the pvp option screen)...nice that you got the Lupina token too! Half way to four star....nice!! I have jabber fully ascended but approaching three stars only....he's my focus now.

Also, how do you do vids?
  • ItchytorturepoxItchytorturepox Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    mycal wrote: »
    Great video...missed my 15 minutes of fame though (saw my name of the pvp option screen)...nice that you got the Lupina token too! Half way to four star....nice!! I have jabber fully ascended but approaching three stars only....he's my focus now.

Also, how do you do vids?

The most fun I've had with the game has been the beast team (Lupina, Bovus, Manglejaw and Jabber). Even if they lose (and I've learnt recently, through complacency, that they really need Lupina to be 5*, before taking on the best) it's still just plain, good old-fashioned fun. So I have to recommend Jabber for that reason. Even if he is an aggro-magnet and usually dies during the first round of raiding.

For that video:
    AirServer (when it works, it works great), to mirror the ipad to a PC.
    OBS to record the AirServer window
    Adobe Premier elements, for the video edits

There are other methods, apparently the easiest way is to connect an iPad via USB to a Mac with the latest OS.

• It was funny when Jabber (da star) died in pvp in the first round
    In game level:41
    Shared hero:bovus el doro
    Favourite hero: bovus el doro.
    Chapter:16
    hereo wrote: »
    It was funny when Jabber (da star) died in pvp in the first round

Although I made it like that to add a bit of humour, it's actually what usually what happens :neutral:
  • How did you get your game to run so fast?
    Abigail Tsume Nim Stonefist
    6* 6* 5* 6*
    2a 2a 2a 2a
    Nikos wrote: »
    How did you get your game to run so fast?

Post production magic!