Comments

• The Haxus Challenge! Now in French!
    Mhmm?
    I finally got Igorok !
    It's time to ascend him now...
  • How is that a challenge at lvl 60??? Try beating him at lvl 40
  • PWN-StarPWN-Star Member
    edited November 2015
    @Psychoinsane the challenge is to win with a team of all-nature heroes. Many players like DaVeRo were already high level when the challenge was issued, and they're completing the challenge for fun. And it really is a lot of fun to seeing your nature heroes burned to a crisp! :)

Edit: I've seen forum members use Igorok teams and beat Sulfurious at level 34. Difficult, but not impossible.
  • HaneulHaneul Member
    edited November 2015
    No potions no deaths :smile:
    51 bovus 50 bramble 50 resume 50 nubnub

cp8uua53bznx.jpg
  • I had to revive Willow, but I beat him. That was fun!

imwd90pmik3c.png
    hgo37d9cbunb.png
    Level 61
    Shared hero: King Yorick
  • Awesome! Great job @Ssibal @nerdgirl527 ! Your names will be added to the list of successful seekers who have braved the fire hose, using only nature heroes!
  • wzangwzang Member
    edited November 2015
    Man I forgot to show my potion bag but I went into th fight with a dead Willow (Searing Hack, Phemus is a much better option at this level) I'll gladly go again if need be jlxbyi1vwjty.jpg
    3dlw3dl917ij.jpg
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I went again anyway. 4eqt8fqs4h9c.jpg
    mfj5zoaal4r4.jpg
    uyez1jf4dp5z.jpg
    nixgwctjj7rm.jpg
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • PsychoinsanePsychoinsane Member
    edited November 2015
    cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn8f0i4tcw3hoy.jpg
    .com/dungeonboss.vanillaforums.com/editor/dh/gnfwjhb7fwui.jpg

A
  • Bam just cause....
  • PWN-StarPWN-Star Member
    edited November 2015
    @wzang I appreciate your honesty. Your second victory is most impressive, And Phemus proved to be a much better choice than Willow, for certain! The dilemma I'm having is whether or not to award the extra merits for surviving and not using potions -- your second attempt was at the same level, just a different lineup. If it's allowed, doing so opens up other possible complications, such as how to recognize those who have leveled but wish to repeat the challenge to earn merits... It make a fun and friendly challenge unnecessarily complicated --, so I'm leaning toward only crediting the first successful victory. I'll add your name for now (without the survivor and tea totaller merits) but I still haven't completely decided on whether or not to award them. I'll ask @HaxusBloodbane for his opinion. Again, awesome job!

@Psychoinsane An amazing victory! And I will never again dount the power and durability of that rascally fungus!
  • Haha +1
  • JoeyCippJoeyCipp Member
    edited November 2015
    Solo'd Sulfurious with a nature hero.
    24j3twfb9z01.png
    va7h8djhbdsg.png
    h39js7ldr1fb.png
    >:)
  • dyraTANKSdyraTANKS Member
    edited November 2015
    Got him!!jy0cv7npkb47.jpg
    282u3sh0b768.jpg
    DB_Tyra_PotatoSig_smile2_zpseuhidpn2.png
    6qjqge19ypcg.pngvb70lvri64fd.png
  • Well done @JoeyCipp and @dyraTANKS ! Thanks for keeping the green dream team alive!
  • StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Oh Em gee, my nature team is beast. I can't wait to try this when I get home!
    WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    LINE: iStarskream
    ---