REPLAYS!

Webber91Webber91 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
I can't believe nobody has thought of the idea to have replays yet! Replays for the dungeon when u r attacking or defending would be awsome and then u could see what u need to improve and maybe u could share the replays! ;)

-Webber91
Grinding Grinding and more Grinding

Comments

• Right now you can see how much damage and healing each hero did as well as who died before being able to attack. A replay system would be nice to be able to see which skills each hero used so you can know better who to use on defence.
    • Level: 61
    • I will be less active from now on, gotta study.
    • Torchy is and always will be the best healer in the game.
    • I am always lurking.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I suggested it a while ago but then it got lost. I've always wished I could see who does better and for the last few days I clearly know who causes the largest problem for attackers... Anyone who is five star. But yes a replay would be nice so I'd know who they stack on and consider a threat.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly