Level 60 bait team

Yeah - I just caught my first victim with my new bait team, I love the extra dodge chance that mushroom gives to the rogues. Unless the attacker knows about this "secret power" they're sure to get into trouble rather quickly!

Comments

• Yea thinking about BD MK and rocky
  • meowstaa_meowstaa_ Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What kind of attacking team is that?
    p2h9edr4yd1o.png
    #TeamTaterTakeTheTown
    Shared Hero: Ippy
  • meowstaa_ wrote: »

It's the kind that gets baited
  • JohnnyJamJohnnyJam Member
    edited December 2015
    the attacker is just a noob..
  • Zessz wrote: »
    meowstaa_ wrote: »

It's the kind that gets baited

Haha, just the kind of player I was hoping would wander into my dungeon. I decided to switch back to a 4 man dungeon as I wasn't getting as much gold :( but I'll be sure to set this one up again in the future, it was fun!

Current setup has the new snow princess, trying to lure those in who are tired of the same old bovus/yoko/Tsume combo - I've won some, lost some, she is a bit of a wildcard, but fun at the same time to watch a battle and cross fingers she doesn't freeze your whole defense team heh...

hcbmaj2xi6l3.png
    ydtbzt3v1ggk.png

• OP how did you record the video? It's really good quality.
  • thimeethimee Member
    edited December 2015
    OP how did you record the video? It's really good quality.

I have a JB iPad with a Cydia app called Display Recorder. But if you have a regular iDevice, you can also use:
    • Reflector 2 - runs on computer and simulates AirPlay, can stream to YouTube
    • QuickTime - also running on computer, plug in your iDevice via usb, then record from QuickTime menus
  • @Zessz Even when they have good heroes they use the wrong ones. The bait worked. :) 6* team and give me 100 trophies.

2z28buwt6ka2.png
    IGN Mohinder
    Player Lvl 64
    Favorite Hero: Torchy
    Shared Hero: Therand
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • That's just embarrassing for him lol!
    McNoob
  • Mohinder wrote: »
    @Zessz Even when they have good heroes they use the wrong ones. The bait worked. :) 6* team and give me 100 trophies.

2z28buwt6ka2.png

I would just sit back with a bowl of popcorn and watch that replay all day.