How to defeat this team at level 37

How????xlh2cfcf01fx.png

Comments

• MohinderMohinder Member
    edited December 2015
    Shadow Willow Bovus Tsume. Easy win!

Edit: I forgot about the lvl 37 part. If u have understarred heroes u will have problems probably.
    IGN Mohinder
    Player Lvl 64
    Favorite Hero: Torchy
    Shared Hero: Therand
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • that 5 star black diamond scares me off bigtime
    Slingin' Fries since Dec 2015
    The Potato Army
    DB_Sig_Potato_kaildaka_zpsscmimvi1.png
  • Its an easy shadow,willow,bovus,tsume.
    You kill bovus and you know the whole story...

Now the thing is... are your heroes ready confront the RNG queen at 5*? Im telling ya. YOU. CAN. NEVER. EXPECT. SOMETHING. GOOD. FROM BD. IN DEFENSE!

You win if BD + kira doesnt kill your tsume or bovus. They crit alot but if your heores are properly stared then you will be fine. (If BD dodges and survives you might be in trouble too) but you know what i said..... RNG queen
    When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the potato master.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Torchy can really help here.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• MohinderMohinder Member
    edited December 2015
    Torchy against a 5* BD? Good Luck! :)
    IGN Mohinder
    Player Lvl 64
    Favorite Hero: Torchy
    Shared Hero: Therand
    Guild: The Potato Army
  • theKOtheKO Member
    edited December 2015
    You need stars for sure. Multiple ways to win. As others have said the keys to this matchup are shadow and Tsume.

If your shadow is 5* he will survive both BD and Kira and one shot that 2* Bovus. Have Tsume next in the lineup and shred everyone after taking the AoE damage from the two rogues. Dont risk Bovus being your first attacker and missing Ponti or dying from BD if you're low stars.

Bring Yoko and Bovus as backups and HP buffs so random crits don't kill Tsume. Plus Yoko is a great rogue killer if BD dodges Tsume.

You can also go with armored heroes as BD and Kira's abilities in round one are both physical attacks.
  • wzangwzang Member
    edited December 2015
    Replace Bovus with Yoko and Daze tank your way to victory. However if you're not even 4* across the board, just try another team

Oh and don't discount that defensive buff. Thousands of teams have felt my sting
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Don't. Cry and refresh the selection.