I broke the game with a time zone change

Hey guys,
Hoping Dungeon Boss Support sees this (I don't know of another way to contact them?)

I was messing around with the time zone settings on my iPad and found that changing my time zone pretty much broke the game.
It was 11:30 PM PST and I changed my time zone to EST. This reset the tower of pwnage, and now it looks like it will be resetting daily at 9 PM PST for me (Midnight EST) (Currently 11:15AM and says I can start another tower in 9 hours)

Furthermore, I didn't get my daily loot keys or summons from my VIP (VIP level 5)
Hero tokens didn't refresh (still says daily token has been claimed), nor did the Honor Shop (items say new stock in -11h 18m [negative 11 hours])

Assuming the tokens and shops refresh tonight, I'm not too concerned about that issue, but I'm mostly concerned that the game might now permanently have me on the EST time zone.

So 2 things:
1) This is a glitch/potential exploit that should probably be addressed
2) Is there a way I can fix this?

Comments

• We have a long thread discussing this wrt to the guild contest. If you set your time zone back to what it should be, it will fix and reset itself in a few days.
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • PlasmaWafflePlasmaWaffle Member
    edited January 2016
    lordbbbb wrote: »
    We have a long thread discussing this wrt to the guild contest. If you set your time zone back to what it should be, it will fix and reset itself in a few days.

Okay good to know, thank you! Do you have a link to the thread you mentioned? Couldn't find it
  • @PlasmaWaffle I purposely left it off as you really don't want to venture into that thread.... but since you asked: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/8374/crown-tourney-time-zone-exploit
    Formerly of the Potato Army. I've mostly quit playing DB. However, I can be reach in Book of Heroes (in game or forum) as bbbb.
    2rc900l.png
  • OhtOht Member
    I flew from south america back to the states. Took 24 hours to reset to local time.
  • I just started playing over the holidays, so I've been in one time zone. Work travel starts again soon and I'll be in 3-4 different time zones every week. This is going to be fun...
    KashHatton
  • Wait, so I can play with my time zone and get a new tower every hour? Interesting....
    9Ahi08z.jpg