Howdy everyone!

kartzkartz Member
edited January 2016 in New to the Dungeons?
Kudos to the developers/designers for an amazing game!

Delayed, DELAYED registration; been playing for 146 days (missed one day, bummer), enjoying every minute, and yes - campaign done 'n dusted with 3-stars (I'm sure I'm not the only one, d'oh).

Looking forward to the banter, folks.
Returned to Dungeon Boss after nearly three years; the changes have made my head spin.

Player level: 65 (VIP 3)
Champion: Black Diamond (6*, L65, FA, E4)

Comments

• HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Banter we will...
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly

• Cheers to that!
    Returned to Dungeon Boss after nearly three years; the changes have made my head spin.

• Welcome, the more people we have, the more information is provided for everyone :)
    rtcu5k6ospad.png
    In game Level 61
    Shared Hero: Level 60 5 star Rocky the Shitake
  • That is a pretty delayed hello... Welcome ol' timer.
  • MrJones01 wrote: »
    Welcome, the more people we have, the more information is provided for everyone :)
    Indeed!
    GopherMan wrote: »
    That is a pretty delayed hello... Welcome ol' timer.
    Was blissfully unaware of the forum, until recently - stumbled upon it a few days after the December update, I think. Better late than never, I guess!

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks :smile:

• welcome...