New account

okay, recently i have learned that i made mistakes until my 20th level. I have been using gold for 100k summons and havent been upgrading my abillities, simmilar stuff. I do have some good heroes like igorok , and nubnub but do you think it's worth it to make a new account and try again without making mistakes or go on? I have been trying to fix my mistakes, but give me your opinion on this please. Also, I like to play PvP more

Thanks for reading

Comments

• I personally couldn't handle throwing away the time invested. To try and be objective, nothing you mentioned sounds irreversible. I'd say go move forward and adjust.
  • Well, you could easily get to level 20 again in 3 days but I'm not sure I would throw away an level 20 account that already has igorok.
    IGN: Orieo
    Level: 61
    Shared Hero: Cow
  • just make sure u don't collect XP quests and catch up on your heros and anything else u need. It really isn't too hard
  • If you managed to summon a portal hero, definitely don't go back.

But even if you had not, I still wouldn't go back. The amount of resources needed scales up throughout the game. What you have invested to get to level 20 is chump change compared to what you will be spending in the future. It's hardly worth starting over.
  • I am currently level 61 and I only discovered the wonders of slow leveling at level 55. Instead of restarting or slowing down and maxing my heroes, I leveled up as fast as possible to 61 so I could level up my heroes and be done with all the XP potions and abilities.

In this case, I definitely recommend slowing WAY down on the leveling.
    ouldpa73a39.png

6* Hero Count: Squinch, Willow Swift, Black Diamond, Ignus the Mad, Chief NubNub, Therand Fiddlestrom, Pontifex Mortis, Dagrund Blacksmoke, Tsume, Mangle Jaw, King Yorick, Samurai Takumi
    Check out my Kill Quest chart here!
    See my guide to the Tower of Pwnage here!
  • Pipe901 wrote: »
    okay, recently i have learned that i made mistakes until my 20th level. I have been using gold for 100k summons and havent been upgrading my abillities, simmilar stuff. I do have some good heroes like igorok , and nubnub but do you think it's worth it to make a new account and try again without making mistakes or go on? I have been trying to fix my mistakes, but give me your opinion on this please. Also, I like to play PvP more

Thanks for reading

level 20 is not too late to slow level. I got my igorok at levle 15 and only discovered about slow leveling at 25. The benefits of being level 28 though is you can do the tower of pwnage and collect 300 gems each day by completing it. I think the tower itself trumps all other aspects of the rewards system in this game. PVP tourneys is nice to dominate but, the tower is definitely priority imo. so I say start "smart-leveling" until you hit 28-30 which is when you should think about going hardcore slow level mode, which means when you farm tokens on campaigns, only open gold+ chests. and NEVER take any XP quest rewards.

• Okay. What do you guys say about guild crown quests that offer XP? Do I collect them or not? They seem useless so far, but I'd like to hear your viewpoint on those.
  • HaxusBloodbaneHaxusBloodbane Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Pipe901 wrote: »
    Okay. What do you guys say about guild crown quests that offer XP? Do I collect them or not? They seem useless so far, but I'd like to hear your viewpoint on those.

If you're in a guild I say you should accept them. If not you should still accept them but I put more choice in the matter.
    Wants Control over a Legion of Spiders
    In game Level: 70
    Shared hero: Archangel Emily (Lvl 70), Epic level 12
    Lord of the Fries of The Potato Army Random Mook in Tater Squad Nameless Grunt in Tater Tots
    I'm on Twitter regularly